Sunday, June 8, 2014

Be back soon!

I fully realize it has been a month since my last post, and it's not for lack of things to post about. Truth be told, my laptop decided to kick the bucket about a month ago and it has taken this long to get it repaired.

 Surprise surprise! There is only one computer store on Baranof Island and they referred me to a company in Illinois to fix the broken part of my laptop. Three weeks and roughly $150 later, my laptop should be back and in working order early this coming week, so prepare yourself for a backlog of stories and adventures.

That's all for now, because MY GOD it is annoying to type on the touch screen of a mobile device! Hang tight, my friends. I miss you all, and will be back soon to catch up fully with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment