Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hiking in Oregon

This year I've spent the holidays in central Oregon, and it is WAY too gorgeous here to keep it all to myself so I wanted to share a few pictures. Yesterday I went on a hike with Peter and his sister up to Black Butte, a mountain that peaks at 6,400'. I've never seen such vivid colors in my whole life! Here are a few of the highlights:


Snowy trees

About halfway up the trail, huge snow clouds came over us
Cool mountain in the distance
Shadow of the mountain we were on!

View from the summit

Geeking out about all the nature
Snowy trail we were on

At the summit


Such beautiful views!

Sunset on the trail

We found a yurt on the mountain and went inside!

Cute little stove in the yurt

The trail at sunset

Indigo sky! Couldn't even capture the deep color of it.

Snowy tree
Sunset on the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment