Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Head over to my new website

I'm now at www.trailmixedmedia.com

Over the last few weeks I've been working on creating a public version of this blog, and it's finally ready to go live! I'll probably still keep this one around, but for now most of my new posts will be on the new site at www.trailmixedmedia.com. Let me know what you think of it! (Also DEFINITELY let me know if you have problems viewing it on your screen or browser -- I have tested it in a couple browsers, but I want to make sure it looks okay on different screen resolutions as well!)

It'll be pretty much the same, except for the layout overhaul, and with a heavier emphasis on cross-utilizing other social media outlets. As I am working towards a career in environmental media, this is a big step in not only betting marketing myself and my skills, but also a good practicing ground for learning the best ways to use different media for various purposes. 

On the new site, you can expect to see some outdoor gear reviews over the summer, maybe some video blogging, and most certainly regular posts about my new season in Alaska! Hope you like it, and thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. Alaska is respectively one of the last frontiers. The beauty of the landscaping is undeniably breathtaking. Alaska is the place where the everyday outdoorsman spread their wings like an eagle. My cousin is in the military. He is stationed in Alaska. He tells me all the time how Alaska has a different mindset and way of life then the mainland.

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete