Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Anticipation

My soon-to-be-home, the bunkhouse
I'm sitting around at home right now waiting to go to the airport in 2 hours. Not like THAT'S stressful or anything. I don't know what else to do, so I'm posting on here even though I'll probably be posting again later today or tomorrow when I get bored in the airport. 

So as to make this post not completely a waste of your time, enjoy the above picture of the bunkhouse where I'll be living. Looks cozy enough, right? In a cold, warehouse-ish sort of way? That picture was apparently taken in the winter, but I just checked the weather in Nome and it's 39 degrees there right now. Last I checked, summer starts in 2 days. I think I'm in for the coldest year of my life.

I made a video blog the other day while I was packing but Blogger won't let me upload it for some reason. I'm going to keep working on it, and hopefully get it up soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment